DigiKey - prace - FW: Business Development Manager - Eastern Europe

jan na galuszka.cz jan na galuszka.cz
Pátek Leden 27 14:38:24 CET 2023

Zdravim,

dostal jsem informaci od dlouholeteho kolegy. Dovolim si ji preposlat.

Mozna nekoho z Vas tato nabidka zaujme

S pozdravem

             ing. Jan Galuszka (tel. 00420-603531605, mail:  jan na galuszka.cz
<mailto:jan na galuszka.cz>  )

From: Arkadiusz Rataj <Arkadiusz.Rataj na digikey.com>

Hi Friends,

Hope You had a great start into 2023 and that You're doing well.

I would kindly like to ask for Your help.

After a close to a decade Digi-Key will change their representative at the
Business Development Manager for Easter Europe post (I'm moving to a
different role inside the company) and therefore I would like to have this
message spread around the region appropriately so that we attract best
candidates for the best company.

https://www.digikey.de/en/resources/human-resources/opportunity-business-dev
elopment-manager-eastern-europe

Best regards

Arkadiusz Rataj
Supply Chain EMEA | BD Eastern Europe
DIGI-KEY ELECTRONICS GERMANY GMBH

Theresienhoehe 11a
80339, Muenchen

Mobile:  <tel:+48%20696%20307%20330> +48 696 307 330
Email:  <mailto:arkadiusz.rataj na digikey.com> arkadiusz.rataj na digikey.com

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this email
and/or its attachments. This email and the associated attachments may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If
you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately, destroy any paper copies and delete
all electronic files of the message. Thank you. Digi-Key Electronics.