Fwd: [FT897] FT-897 LCD Display Module

Jirka Mww jirka.mww na gmail.com
Čtvrtek Květen 24 22:11:07 CEST 2018

dobrý večer,

přeposílám dotaz z konference o radioamatérsdkém transceiveru FT897.
Nemáte někdo tušení, zda by byla někde možnost zadat výrobu většího
množství jednoduchého ale specielního LCD displeje ?
Zdravi
Jirka Sloupenský  OK1MWW

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: n1ea na arrl.net [FT897] <FT897 na yahoogroups.com>
Date: 2018-05-24 15:01 GMT+02:00
Subject: [FT897] FT-897 LCD Display Module
To: FT897 na yahoogroups.com

Yaesu no longer has the FT-897D LCD display module, but the FT-897D remains
an excellent and versatile transceiver with wide band coverage from MF to
UHF, and a variety of power supply options from built in battery, to built
in AC power supply.

Yaesu stopped production I heard because the LCD Display module was no
longer being made.

External add on displays exist, but nothing to  replace the internal
display when it starts displaying only part  of the screen, the so called
"Zebra display" problem where digits are striped with lines making it
difficult to read.

But with nearly 10,000 members of this group, if we all wanted a display
module for $100.00 we would have $1,000,000 in capital to convince a
designer to come up with a reliable current technology display module.

Perhaps there is someone in this group that is or knows someone who is in
this field and could arrange a gofundme for this?

73

David N1EA

__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: n1ea na arrl.net
• Reply to sender
<n1ea na arrl.net?subject=Re%3A%20FT-897%20LCD%20Display%20Module> • Reply to
group
<FT897 na yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20FT-897%20LCD%20Display%20Module> • Start
a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FT897/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcTBkMWoxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzY2NDc3NTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTUyNzE3MTA0Mg-->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FT897/conversations/topics/45537;_ylc=X3oDMTM2dmc5OXI3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzY2NDc3NTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG1zZ0lkAzQ1NTM3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTUyNzE3MTA0MgR0cGNJZAM0NTUzNw-->
(1)