problem s usb-cdc v stm32

Vojtěch Petrucha petrucha na volny.cz
Středa Únor 21 13:50:57 CET 2018

Zdravim,
netusite prosim nekdo co by mohlo stat za problemem popsanym zde: https://community.st.com/message/183355    (text z odkazu nize...)
Dotaz psal pred casem na forum muj student, ja mu nedokazu poradit jelikoz tu nemam ted ten HW..   pouziva Cube..   cast zapojeni zde: https://ibb.co/chc8DH
Diky
V.P.

USB - SET_CONFIGURATION fails

Hello,
I have encountered a problem with my STM32L452VE - when I set up USB with CDC, it sometimes connects, sometimes not. When it doesn't connect, Windows clasically show yellow exclamation mark.

Increasing heap size and chaning packets size didn't solve this issue.

I have tried sniffing USB communication and problem seems to be the same every time - SET_CONFIGURATION is sent from host (PC) but no response is received. Upon closer inspection, I tried to modify HAL libraries by adding an extra delay, which miraculously solved the issue and now it succusefully connects every time.

As this this fix appears to be highly temporary, does anyone know the root of the issue?