Male 32b MCU - jake, ktere, ci?

Martin Hanek martin na hanek.net
Čtvrtek Říjen 13 12:39:12 CEST 2016

Pred casem jsem se jich ptal na moznost prodeje licence kompilátoru.
Odpovedeli mi toto:

Dear Martin,

There is no way you can transfer Electronic License Delivery to somebody
else.
You can get your code for activation and give it to somebody else.
But if anything goes wrong, that person will need to ask for support
with your name,
and with your purchase info (invoice number, order number, email etc.).

If you want to sell this, I suggest you to upgrade compiler to dongle.
Afterwards you will be able to give this dongle to anyone and they will
be able to use it.
Bad thing is.. If dongle gets broken or damaged they cannot complain
with us.
You will need to do so.

Kind regards,

---

Srna Peric
mikroElektronika [Sales Department]

PS: Kdyby mel nekdo zajem o mikroPascal compiler + vyvojovou desku
EasyPIC5, je k dispozici.