ISE WEB PACK - rychlost, licence

Draček Fráček dracek.fracek na gmail.com
Sobota Duben 13 11:30:40 CEST 2013

Tak me to na ISE 14.5 po te co migruji ze stareho ISE projektu a zpustim
preklad za 1,5min zahlasi pri place route chybu

Place:1018 - A clock IOB / clock component pair have been found that are
not placed at an optimal clock IOB / clock site pair. The clock component
<UsbClk_BUFGP/BUFG> is placed at site <BUFGMUX_X2Y0>. The IO component
<UsbClk> is placed at site <T15>.  This will not allow the use of the fast
path between the IO and the Clock buffer. If this sub optimal condition is
acceptable for this design, you may use the CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE
constraint in the .ucf file to demote this message to a WARNING and allow
your design to continue. However, the use of this override is highly
discouraged as it may lead to very poor timing results. It is recommended
that this error condition be corrected in the design. A list of all the
COMP.PINs used in this clock placement rule is listed below. These examples
can be used directly in the .ucf file to override this clock rule.
< NET "UsbClk" CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE = FALSE; >
Place:1012 - A clock IOB / DCM component pair have been found that are not
placed at an optimal clock IOB / DCM site pair.  The clock component
<instClkDllDiv16/CLKDLL_inst/DCM_SP> is placed at site <DCM_X2Y3>.  The
clock IO/DCM site can be paired if they are placed/locked in the same
quadrant.  The IO component <clk> is placed at site <IPAD39>.  This will
not allow the use of the fast path between the IO and the Clock buffer. If
this sub optimal condition is acceptable for this design, you may use the
CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE constraint in the .ucf file to demote this message to
a WARNING and allow your design to continue. However, the use of this
override is highly discouraged as it may lead to very poor timing results.
It is recommended that this error condition be corrected in the ...
NOTE: This message is very long (~1 K) and has been shortened to a maximum
of 1000 characters for viewing in this context.
           Please refer to the corresponding ASCII report for the full
message.