odkaz na stranky Robotika - FW: HIGHTECH Educational Robotics for your Shop / Center

Jan Galuszka konference@ei.cz
Úterý Leden 2 11:57:26 CET 2007

Casto se zde bavite o robotech. Mozna nize uvedeny odkaz bude pro nekoho
prinosem

S pozdravem
               ing. Jan Galuszka (tel. 00420-603531605, mail: jan@ei.cz )

FANDA elektronik s.r.o. , Těrlická 475/22, 735 35 Horní Suchá,jednatel: ing.
Jan Galuszka
Tel.: 00420-603531605, fax: 00420-596425819, E-mail:  info@fanda.cz , WEB:
WWW.ELEKTRONIKA.CZ
IČO: 62301802, DIČ: CZ62301802, registrace: Krajský obchodní soud v Ostravě,
oddíl C, vložka 7862

-----Original Message-----
From: GENEXIS [mailto:raddy@singnet.com.sg]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:47 AM
To: info@fanda.cz
Subject: HIGHTECH Educational Robotics for your Shop / Center

Dear Sir,

We are specialized in Robotics Educational Products and hightech education.
Our focus is in providing the best of technology & academic education with
Robotics as a platform for teaching. We have a wide range of
microcontrollers, sensors, applications, etc... products to suit your needs.

We also have robotics products that teaches programming languages in C,
Java, Visual Basic, Assembly, PBasic, and much more...

Our microcontrollers include products like,
- PIC Controllers
- MSC-51
- Basic Stamp
- Fujitsu
- Javelin Stamp
- PSoC
- MSP430
- Motorolla M68HC11
- PHILLIPS ( Bluetooth Technology )
- i-BOX

and sensors like,
- CMUCAMS
- Force Sensors
- Gyro Sensors
- Compass Sensors
- Accelerometer Sensors
and much more...

We also have a wide range of ROBOTICS KITS,
- ROBOBOX
- IC KIT
- ROBO-PICA
- SCIBOX
- ROBO-STAMP
- X-RACER
- MICROBOX
- BIOLOID Humanoid Kits

Our Robotic Kits are also in many varieties and low in cost as well, which
are very suitable for educational learning for schools and children both
young and old.

We would like to explore the possibility of working with you in providing
our robotics products in giving them more opportunities in excelling in
areas of enginnering, robotics, technologies, in courses, competitions,
exhibition, robotics events, etc... We are also very keen in cooperating
with you in organizing robotics events.

We look forward to your favorable reply.

http://www.inexglobal.com
http://www.inexglobal.com/ibox/