pracka, dynamicke rizeni motoru

Marek Peca marek@tynska.cuni.cz
Středa Červenec 19 11:08:23 CEST 2006

No vida, tak uz je to zpracovano -- estimace, vektorove rizeni,
pracka. Akorat me trochu zaujal ten _asynchronni_ motor.

-----
This paper describes control algorithms such as vector control
functions and estimation algorithms for asynchronous induction
motors. The DSP processing speed and mathematics capability allows
the addition of extra functions which can provide significant
performance improvements over traditional microcontroller based drive
systems. An application example describes the integration of the ac
motor control function with the speed profile generator and control
sequencer for a domestic washing machine.
-----
<http://www.analog.com/en/content/0,2886,999%255F1114%255F10855,00.html>

Skoda :)
ZdraviM.P.