RE: Baterie LifePo velkých kapacit z Ali

Zdenek zdej na atlas.cz
Sobota Březen 18 19:00:24 CET 2023

Čtu na Aliexpressu popis teploměru s vlhkoměrem a v sekci baterie je toto:
" How to obtain high-quality batteries or genuine batteries. Please buy them
at regular supermarkets or chain stores over time"

To něco vypovídá o kvalitě baterií nabízených na Ali. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Hw-list [mailto:hw-list-bounces na list.hw.cz] On Behalf Of Ladislav Vaiz
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2023 8:27 PM
To: hw-list na list.hw.cz
Subject: Re: Baterie LifePo velkých kapacit z Ali

Feedbacky:

I charged the battery with 500W. The battery is empty within the hour.
This means that the battery is not 180Ah, but 40Ah. Very poor quality
for what was sold.

When it is noted 280 a/h, and the battery weighs the weight of a 120
a/h, 13 kg one wonders... especially when a small 300w inverter is
connected to it... the battery drops in percentage... worse than my lead
battery, and the seller replies that now the batteries are lighter, what
do you think, I leave it to meditate ..

Dalšího komentáře netřeba.

L.