RE: OT: Opět zásilka(y) z Ali

Tomáš Koželuh mr.death na ipq.cz
Čtvrtek Prosinec 16 14:29:14 CET 2021

Já už na Ali taky radši nenakupuju a trošku připlatím na eBay, tam je ta ochrana pořád solidní...

-----Original Message-----
From: Hw-list [mailto:hw-list-bounces na list.hw.cz] On Behalf Of Jan Kuba
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2021 12:19 PM
To: HW-news <hw-list na list.hw.cz>
Subject: Re: OT: Opět zásilka(y) z Ali

Takže jen pro info...

Do dispute jsem tam popsal, že je tracking jiný, zkopíroval jak číslo tak obrázek z Tracking stránky I ask for a refund. I have no goods. I cannot confirm receipt of the goods if I do not have the goods. The seller writes that he wants to return the amount paid to me, but the condition that I give receipt of the goods. Why? The goods were not delivered to my address: here is the track: https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/6A22426825746 My destination country is CZ not France! The seller sent elsewhere! I have another tracking from the seller

a Ali dnes odpověděli:

Problems with the order	Judgement from AE	Invalid Reason
Purchase Protection is running out, but package is still in transit	Invalid	We're really sorry for what has happened and we totally understand your feeling. As the shipping information indicates the package has been delivered and you didn't provide us with the valid evidence to prove you haven't received the package within the limit days, we assume you have received the package and we will release the full payment to the seller according to our rule.

Package Information
LAPOSTE	6A22426825746	Delivered
Final resolution: Full Payment Release

Neboli jsem dvojka cca 150 dollarů v čudu.
Ali asi hraje s těma podvodníkama....za mne už jen objednávky na e-bay, vzhledem k platbám Paypalem, je tam ještě šance vrácení peněz...