OT: modelarske kolieska z ciny

Miroslav Šinko sinkomiro na gmail.com
Úterý Říjen 1 00:27:42 CEST 2019

Ahoj Dodo,

problem bude asi vseobecne s kolieskami! :-D
Objednal som si nahradne kruzky do turistickych paliciek. Predajca ich
odoslal a po tyzdni som dostal toto upozornenie zaroven s vratenim penazi:

We were just informed lately that our local customs has strengthened the
inspection for many items, thus a great number of parcels have been
returned back to us from our local Customs in recent days.
Unfortunately, your parcel has been sent back to us too. Any
inconvenience caused, please accept our sincere apology.
For your order, we are on the process of refunding you with our deepest
apology and concerns. You could check within next 24 hours to confirm it.

miro