OT: este k tym studentom

balu balu na k-net.fr
Středa Březen 6 18:43:44 CET 2019

Dnes mi kolega hovoril :)

A group of engineering professors board a plane to a conference...

After they are all seated in their row, the flight attendants announce that their students were the ones that built the plane they were sitting in.

The professors jump out of their seats and run to the door in a panic. When they notice one professor stayed seated, they ask him "why are you so calm right now?"

The engineer answers "If I know my students well, and they really did build this plane, then I can say with 100% certainty that this shit will never even turn on."