Evaluacia PIC18f2xK42

hwnews konference hwnews na cncnet.info
Úterý Červen 19 15:08:12 CEST 2018

No Mikroe jak se zda na to neskutecne s.re...nevim kolik se toho tady
presne probiralo, ale psal jsem i na forum...z Mikroe asi ani moc
nezapirali a ze to opravi, ale uz jsou to skoro 4 mesice a nic.

Jeden z uzivatelu fora tam k tomu napsal:
--------------------------------------
That's because the compiler doesn't really work for K42 processors :( .
Effects you observe are due to linker error that makes use of several
libraries impossible. Due to bigger RAM, K42 processors have FSRx registers
(instrumental in indirect addressing) placed much higher in memory than
previous PIC18 processors but linker ignores it while linking libraries.
Effects are easy to imagine.

There are other quirks, also in software simulator (ICD wasn't even
implemented), so I would not recommend using mE compilers with K42
processors yet.

Frankly, after finding errors in compiler, in simulator, in definition
files, and in mikroProg Suite (not to mention new IDE quirks) I stopped
analyzing the last release so there may be more problems than I know of.
Obviously, mE is mainly concentrated on selling more hardware and software
developers get barely enough time to be able to introduce changes that are
directed at reaching this goal (vide mikroSDK addition). No time to remove
years old bugs and quirks or solidly prepare for new processors :( .

takze je mam koupene, Mikroe stale uvadi, ze jsou podporovany, ale jaksi
jen na papire...jeste ze ted nemam cas tak me to zas tak netrapi, ale
zacinaji me pekne stvat.

RV