PIC18F2xK42

hwnews konference hwnews na cncnet.info
Úterý Únor 27 10:20:15 CET 2018

ted se ozval do fora nekdo ze supportu...no pekny, zrejme horka jehla:

Hi,

@tull,
Yes, you are right, the strncmp does not work correctly, I will report this
to our developers.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

@janni,
Thank you for your explanation of the issue, apparently there are some
things that needs to be fixed for this family.