Re: OT: kde je zádrhel?

Kosta kosta na hrajme.si
Středa Říjen 7 11:38:49 CEST 2015

Jo, není nad Boží mlýny :-)

Your order 69708515150471 has been frozen due to suspicious seller activity
Dear Milan Kostomlatsky,

We have suspended this seller’s account because we detected unsafe trading
activities. All of your pending orders with this seller have been frozen for
your security.

We have asked this supplier to provide supporting evidence, such as shipping
documents and qualification certificates. If the supplier is unable to provide
the evidence or if the evidence is insufficient, we will close the order and
process the refund for you within 5 business days (In case of certain
circumstance, the processing period may be extended).

We apologize for this inconvenience. At AliExpress we are committed to ensuring
you enjoy a safe shopping experience. We will continue striving to improve. Your
understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated, if you have any question
or suggestion, please click here
<http://www.aliexpress.com/help/newContactUs.htm?tracelog=rowan&rowan_id1=freezeTradeForDisableAccountToBuyer_en_US_2015-10-07&rowan_msg_id=04716970851515$57f1401327d04742804c60605884b0f7&ck=in_edm_other>

Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.

--
S pozdravem
M Kosťa Kostomlatský