Re: Nabíječka accu 18650.

David Obdrzalek David.Obdrzalek na mff.cuni.cz
Pátek Listopad 20 09:48:06 CET 2015

No já nevím, když si přečtu ten závěr, tak bych spíš řekl "kdybyste hledali, tak
hledejte dál."

    I am not really impressed with this last update to the charger. The charging
    algorithm is not the recommended for LiIon and goes outside the specified charging
    parameters. I expect it to work fine, but probably costing a small amount of
    lifetime for the LiIon cells. The power meter is a nice addition.

    The usb output works very well up to 1A, at higher current it will have trouble when
    the battery is nearly empty. The possiblity to pass power from usb input to output
    is useful, but the low voltage may be an issue.

    Due to the strange charging algorithm I will only give it a final rating of
    acceptable.

Anebo je to tak, že ostatní nabíječky jsou na tom daleko hůř? (ptám se, protože
tuhle oblast neznám)

D.O.