Windows 7, 8.1, 10 - jak na upgrade a downgrade

Zuffa Jan ZuffaJ na cgc.sk
Pátek Srpen 14 07:50:08 CEST 2015

http://www.zive.sk/clanok/107382/windows-10-vs-windows-8-1-ktory-vitazi-vykonom-a-vydrzou

Takze podla tohto clanku je to bez rozdielu. Aspon co sa tyka vykonu.
Smirovanie sa nespomina.

j.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hw-list [mailto:hw-list-bounces na list.hw.cz] On Behalf Of Petr Zapadlo
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:47 AM
To: HW-news
Subject: Re: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 - jak na upgrade a downgrade

Před přechodem na W10 doporučuju zvážit následující:

http://aeronet.cz/news/analyza-windows-10-ve-svem-principu-jde-o-pouhy-terminal-na-sber-informaci-o-uzivateli-jeho-prstech-ocich-a-hlasu

Zajímavé jsou zejména podmínky EULA:
http://www.techworm.net/2014/10/microsofts-windows-10-permission-watch-every-move.html

“Microsoft collects information about you, your devices, applications and networks, and your use of those devices, applications and networks.
Examples of data we collect include your name, email address, preferences and interests; browsing, search and file history; phone call and SMS data; device configuration and sensor data; and application usage.”

“We may collect information about your device and applications and use it for purposes such as determining or improving compatibility” and “use voice input features like speech-to-text, we may collect voice information and use it for purposes such as improving speech processing.”

   “If you open a file, we may collect information about the file, the application used to open the file, and how long it takes any use [of]it for purposes such as improving performance, or [if you]enter text, we may collect typed characters, we may collect typed characters and use them for purposes such as improving autocomplete and spell check features.”

Petr