[OT] Asusu T100 - povoleni hibernace

David Obdrzalek David.Obdrzalek na mff.cuni.cz
Čtvrtek Duben 24 12:15:29 CEST 2014

Pres "powercfg /hibernate on" to nastavit nejde?
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh824902.aspx

Nevim jak v 8, ale pro 7 MS pise:
Windows 7 sets the default size of the hibernation file to 75 percent of total
physical memory. We chose this default by evaluating common workloads and their
memory use during the development of Windows 7. Windows compresses the contents
of memory during the hibernate process to minimize the possibility that the
contents exceeds the default size of the hibernation file.

D.O.