Management of financial operations

hana.machackova na hw.cz hana.machackova na hw.cz
Čtvrtek Březen 7 12:11:39 CET 2013

Good day!

Our company is engaged in sales of pharmaceutical additives.
The company is well known all over the world, also in Europe.
Therefore, in connection with the expansion of our production market is recruiting staff in your area.

To work needed representatives residing directly in the country,
who can speak on native language and necessarily on English.

The main requirements to the applicant as follows:
- Accommodation in Europe
- Knowledge of the English language, as well as all reports and documents we have only English
- Responsibility and sociability
-Knowledge in the field of international bank transfers

Responsibilities:
-Talks with customers
-Control over payments in your area
-Record keeping
-Reports of all news to head office

Job offers:
-High-wage
-Instant bonuses
-Payment of taxes
-Paid leave
-Career

If you are interested, please send your contact details to this email address Wendy na ecceuropaeu.com
(Check the data before sending it to our operator was able to contact you and give more details about the job.)

1. Full name
2. Contact number
3. Country of residence
Good luck!