Spickovy operacni zesilovac...

Milan Horák stranger na tiscali.cz
Úterý Prosinec 4 09:18:35 CET 2012

Zdravím,

povídali na těch internetech, že

These voltages originally came from the days of using lead acid
batteries for the power source, since many people did not have any other
source of electricity. 6.3 V is the voltage of a fully charged "6 volt"
lead acid battery (2.1 volts per cell). 12.6 volts is the voltage for a
6 cell battey such as is used now in all cars (3 cell batteries were
used until the late 1950's in the U.S.). This is the reason why we have
seen power transformers in the old days with 6.3 V on the secondary
windings.

Milan