logika 5V -> 3,3V

David Obdrzalek David.Obdrzalek na mff.cuni.cz
Úterý Březen 1 14:53:39 CET 2011

Zkuste mrknout na AN97055 od Philipsu, jestli to neni to co potrebujete:

"With a single MOS-FET a bi-directional level shifter circuit can be realised to
connect devices with different supply voltages of e.g. 5 Volt and 3.3 Volt to one
I2C-bus system. The level shifter can also isolate a bus section of powered-down
devices from the I2C-bus, allowing the powered part of the I2C-bus to operate in a
normal way.
The level shifter can also be used in other bus systems or point to point
connections for level shifting and/or isolation."

Zdravi

David Obdrzalek