Work offer inside

olmr na hw.cz olmr na hw.cz
Čtvrtek Červenec 7 16:21:52 CEST 2011

Salute!

I am the HR manager and I am appealing to you in the name of the large-scale and first-rate company.

This company is connected with different areas of activity, such as:
- real estate
- logistics
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

We need a person to fill the vacant position of a regional manager in Europe:
- rate of salary 2.400 EURO + bonus
-  partial employment
- free timetable

If you would like to work with our company, please give us with your contact information so we could be able to contact you: Marietta na totaljoblists.net

Nota bene! Only European residents are required!

Please write your phone number and your name, and our manager will get in contact with you and answer all the queries you might have.