Nakup v DIGIKEY

Pajpach pajpach na katedrala.net
Čtvrtek Říjen 21 11:12:47 CEST 2010

Sice neni patek, ale:

Zjistil jsem zajimavou vec. To uz se ani neda nazvat paranoiou, ale
americkou BLBOSTI.
Cvicne jsem si hodil v DK do kosiku obycejnou xmegu od atmelu, a ejhle, tato
soucastka nemuze byt pridana kvuli exportnim omezenim.

Tak jsem se zeptal co je za problem, a tady je kopie konverzace:
Judy ext 1583: Welcome to Digi-Key Live-Help. How may I assist you?
Miroslav: If i try add some parts to order, i get text "Due to U.S. export
controls, we are unable to add this item to your order."
Miroslav: parts is only atmel MCU ATXMEGA32A4-MH-ND
Miroslav: Why I cant buy this item?
Judy ext 1583: that part cannot be shipped then.
Miroslav: Why?
Judy ext 1583: what is your customer number/
Judy ext 1583: ?
Miroslav: xxxxxxx
Judy ext 1583: Czech Republic
Miroslav: Yes
Judy ext 1583: This part is restricted to ship to many areas and yours is
included. It is due to export regulations on that part.
Judy ext 1583: You won't be able to add it.

No je toto normalni?
MP