Matematicka uloha na patek

Daniel Valuch daniel.valuch@orange.fr
Pátek Leden 25 12:06:44 CET 2008

Infinitesimals have been used to express the idea of objects so small
that there is no way to see them or to measure them. For everyday life,
an infinitesimal object is an object which is smaller than any possible
measure, whether we measure size, time, chemical concentration, etc.
When used as an adjective in the vernacular, "infinitesimal" means
extremely small.

proste idealny model psa :-) taky bodovy pes :-)