OT Ebay historicky exkurz.

Martin Marek martin.m.888@seznam.cz
Úterý Srpen 2 07:45:54 CEST 2005

Michale,

nevím, přikládám celý text mailu odeslaný
z mailu mailto:support@ebay.com , je v HTML formátu,
ale ten nepošlu neboť by to ještě nějaký
dobrák za mě potvrdil :

---
Marketplace Safety Tip

Always remember to complete your transaction on eBay - it's the safer way to
trade.

Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email without
winning the item on eBay? If so, please help make the eBay marketplace safer
by reporting it to us. These "off-eBay" transactions may be unsafe and are
against eBay policy. Learn more about selling with confidence.

Is the buyer asking you to send the balance of their overpayment via Western
Union or MoneyGram?
If so, this may be a fraudulent transaction and you should report it to
eBay. Learn more about receiving payments.

If this email is inappropriate or in any way violates eBay policy, please
help protect other eBay community members by reporting it to us immediately.

hi , can you put a buy it now option for me ?

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below. You'll
have the option to display your response directly on the listing.

 Item #  Item Title  Listing end date

4981198504  ROLEX STEEL/GOLD OYSTER BLUE DIAL & BEZEL SUBMARINER  25-Aug-05

Thank you

Need help calculating shipping cost? Use the  Shipping Calculator.

----

This email appears in the language of the eBay site where you are
registered.

eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our Privacy
Policy is designed to protect you and your information. eBay will never ask
their users for personal information, such as bank account numbers, credit
card numbers, pin numbers, passwords, or Social Security numbers in an
email. For more information on how to protect your eBay password and your
account, please visit User Account Protection.

This eBay notice was sent based on your eBay account preferences and in
accordance with our Privacy Policy. To change your notification preferences,
click here. If you would like to receive this email in text format, click
here.

Copyright C 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
---
---
---

Už jsem jim odpovídal na mailto:support@ebay.com