konecne idealny software

Daniel Valuch daniel.valuch@wanadoo.fr
Středa Duben 13 22:18:53 CEST 2005

ten projekt je skratka DOKONALY :-)

stranka prepracovana do posledneho detailu...

za celym projektom je jasna myslienka

NaDa™ will make you feel good. It is as light and as deep as a simple
thought. It's like a world with no wars.

vynikajuce systemove parametre:

NaDa™ does nothing and does it in a very efficient way.
NaDa™ does not waste precious processor cycles because it is actually
doing nothing.

nechybaju skusenosti userov:

"I'm very satisfied with your new product. One of the amazing benefits
you failed to mention is that even after being deleted *it continues to
do nothing*. At first I found this a little disturbing, but the
persistance of effect eventually gave me a sense of faith in the
enduring strength of Nothing, a touchstone in a world gone mad."

podpora vsetkych operacnych systemov, instalacne baliky v 5 roznych
verziach, ziadne bugy...

uz dlho som sa tak dobre nepobavil :-))))