posouzeni schematu

Ondrej Tesar - Boza boza1@volny.cz
Úterý Září 14 07:55:02 CEST 2004

A slovo autora:

No, I've not picutures of my devices becauses I have not build this
device. I have just done its schematic. The infrared diode is a 10mA,
0.7V, 780nm to 1500nm. The infrared LED is a 15mA, 1.4V, 780nm to
1500nm. The wave length of the radiation of the both infrared device
must be the same. For exemple, you can use 810nm for the diode and the
LED. The infrared LED of the laptop computer must be adapted to the
infrared diode of the desktop computer and vice-versa. I suggest you
to use 2 different value of components group, one for each group to
avoid interference between the two group even if the frequency is
modulated. I chosse two quartz, 200MHZ and 400MHZ, because I wanted to
modulated the frequency to avoid interference between the both
emitters and the both receptors. I have choosen two different value
because the filter let pass only a limited bandwidth of frequency. The
difference between the both value is big. The range is 100 MHz
approximately: it's not too high.