[HWnews] CYGNAL CP2101 a XP prof. + DELPHI5

Kubat Tomas tomas_k@comap.cz
Čtvrtek Březen 18 12:55:30 CET 2004

tady je nejaka starsi odpoved.
tomik.

We would ask that the customer run the following tests and send us the
results.

First, run a COM port sniffer.  At www.sysinternals.com you can find a
freeware sniffer program called portmon.exe.  This program should be run
while the CP2101 is using a COM port, and the generated log file should be
e-mailed to us.

We would also ask that the customer run an executable that will determine
which version of firmware the CP2101 is using.  I've attached the executable
to this e-mail.  To run the utility, do the following:

1. Unzip the attachment.
2. Attach a CP2101 device to the PC.
3. Run the CP2101Check.exe utility.
4. Click on the "Get Debug Value" button.

The customer needs to return the numbers displayed in the text box.

Regards,

Parker
Parker Dorris
Applications Engineer