Nastaveni filtru pro HW news (Uz zase OT:)

Pavel Krejci krepa
Středa Březen 17 14:27:46 CET 2004

----- P?vodn? zpr?va -----
Od: "Tom?? Dresler" <t.dresler@sh.cvut.cz>
Komu: <Hw-News@list.gin.cz>
Odesl?no: 20. b?ezna 2002 14:21
P?edm?t: DDS AD9854

> Zdravim, mam na stole tuhle potvurku, chci ji programovat
> seriove, jenze nez (asi) zvladnu neco zapsat do ridiciho
> registru, abych nastavil update rezim na external, tak to
> odmitne poslouchat.
>
> Netusite, co s tim? Diky za podnetne rady
> --
Note: When operating in the serial I/O mode, it is best to use the
external update mode to avoid an update CLK during serial communication
cycle. Such an occurrence could cause incorrect
programming due to partial data transfer. To exit the default
internal update mode, at power up, before starting the REFCLK
signal program the device for external update operation. Starting
the REFCLK will cause this information to transfer to the register
bank, putting the device in external update mode.

Zdoj: PDF k tomuto obvodu :o))))
P.K.