Request

Ramesh.Reddy@smartm.com Ramesh.Reddy
Středa Březen 17 12:02:48 CET 2004

--0__=Y1aKn2YMRAI11K8nua86kdPfRZZXIiFZx7SUaep1boLmlIKf8dHjods8

Sir
   I (V.RAMESH KUMAR REDDY ) am working in FORCE COMPUTERS (INDIA)PVT. LTD as an
signal integrity  engineer, in simulation group.
We are in to design of embedded boards for high speed applications. We are using
XTK  tool for simulation of these boards.
For the purpose of PCI bus post layout simulation we are looking for Allegro
board files for the following PCI specifications..
1) Standard PCI 32bit,33MHZ VGA card
2) Standard PCI 64bit,66MHZ VGA card
3) Standard PCI 32bit,33MHZ Ethernet card
4) Standard PCI 64bit,66MHZ Ethernet card
5) Standard PCI 64bit,66MHZ SCSI card

I request you please kindly send me Allegro brd files for the above mentioned
cards.

  Regards

   V.Ramesh Kumar Reddy
   FORCE COMPUTERS (INDIA)PVT.LTD
   #83, Railway Parallel Road,
   Kumara Park West
   Bangalore
--0__=Y1aKn2YMRAI11K8nua86kdPfRZZXIiFZx7SUaep1boLmlIKf8dHjods8

?560020
   India
   Phone:91-80-3312011/12
   Fax:91-80- 3312013
   E-mail: ramesh.reddy@smartm.com
=

--0__=Y1aKn2YMRAI11K8nua86kdPfRZZXIiFZx7SUaep1boLmlIKf8dHjods8--