Information Needed

Puja Jhamb PujaJ
Středa Březen 17 12:04:31 CET 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0AD1A.B0038BD2

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

It was a pleasure going through your website.

To excel in today's dynamic scenario, it is important not only to have the
best of products and services but to also attract customers by offering
added services, and at the same time managing the systems end of an
E-business. This calls for special skills.

IT&T is a leading e Transition Company. Our division 'net manage it' is a
premier solution provider for software and hardware support services through
a web based platform. We are process driven and take up the most demanding
assignments important for an organization, yet overlooked due to time and
workload constraints.

Please give us the mail- ID, phone number and fax number of the Head of
Customer Support Division, to enable us to further discuss the overlapping
issues of our mutual interest.

Sincerely
Puja Jhamb
IT&T LIMITED
Phone: 91-118-444-2920
Fax: 91-118-444-2921
E- mail: pujaj@ittindia.com
Please visit us at http://www.ittindia.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0AD1A.B0038BD2

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Information Needed</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Dear Sir/Ma'am,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">It was a pleasure going through your =
website.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">To excel in today's dynamic scenario, =
it is important not only to have the best of products and services but =
to also attract customers by offering added services, and at the same =
time managing the systems end of an E-business. This calls for special =
skills.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">IT&amp;T is a leading e Transition =
Company. Our division 'net manage it' is a premier solution provider =
for software and hardware support services through a web based =
platform. We are process driven and take up the most demanding =
assignments important for an organization, yet overlooked due to time =
and workload constraints.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please give us the mail- ID, phone =
number and fax number of the Head of Customer Support Division, to =
enable us to further discuss the overlapping issues of our mutual =
interest.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Sincerely</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Puja Jhamb</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">IT&amp;T LIMITED</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Phone: 91-118-444-2920</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Fax: 91-118-444-2921</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">E- mail: pujaj@ittindia.com</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please visit us at <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.ittindia.com" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.ittindia.com</A></FONT>
</P>
<BR>