Borland zdarma

Mikro mikro.shw
Středa Březen 17 12:04:22 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Libor Lasota" <tatanka1@volny.cz>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <hw-news@list.gin.cz>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 7:21 PM
Subject: Borland zdarma

> Netvrdil tu nekdo nedavno, ze je Borland C (nebo nejaky podobny produkt)
> volne ke stazeni? Ja jsem se dival a ptal u Borland/Inprise i u ceskeho
> zastoupeni, nicmene nikdo o nicem takovem nevi. Nechtel by to dotycny
> upresnit? Myslim, ze by to zajimalo vice lidi jak si legalne poridit
zdarma
> neco podobneho. Predem diky.
>
> PS: u Borlandu jsou ceny nekterych veci nasledujici
>
> Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS        3.970,- Kc
> Turbo C++ 3.1 for DOS           2.660,- Kc
> Borland Delphi 5 Standard        4.020,- Kc
> Borland Delphi 5 Professional    20.480,- Kc
>
> Libor Lasota

Ano tvrdil. Taky jsem se dival, neptal a nasel.
Co se takhle podivat na web primo k Borlandu:
http://www.borland.com/bcppbuilder/freecompiler/
Nekdy mam pocit, ze ta nejjednodussi cesta je pro mnohe prilis rafinovana.

----

The Free Borland C++Builder Compiler, a blazingly fast 32-bit ANSI C++
optimizing compiler for Windows, is the core of Inprise/Borland's C++
compiler technology and the complete award winning Borland C++Builder 5
development system. It includes the latest ANSI/ISO C++ language support
including the RTL, the STL framework with C++ template support. And now, the
Borland C++Builder Compiler is available as a free download!

Under The C++Builder Hood
The Free Borland C++Builder Compiler is the foundation for Borland's fully
integrated C++ development environment - Borland C++Builder 5. C++Builder
seamlessly integrates the Borland C++ Compiler, taking full advantage of the
high-speed ANSI/ISO C++ technology and adds a high-productivity development
environment that will take your Internet, distributed computing and Windows
applications to market fast. When you are ready to move up to the ultimate
in complete C++ visual development productivity, move to Borland C++Builder
5.

Proven C++ Compiler Technology
For years, millions of developers worldwide have relied on the speed and
quality of the Borland C/C++ compiler technology. Over a decade of
development has gone into the creation of this latest, best of breed,
high-performance, C++ compiler, making the Borland C++Builder Compiler the
most flexible and scalable in the world. Millions of world-class commercial
software applications, mission-critical corporate applications and embedded
systems have been built using Borland's C++ compiler technology. And now
this revolutionary C++ compiler is freely available to C++ developers
worldwide.

Download the Borland C++Builder Compiler now and be sure to check out the
latest features in the full C++Builder Professional and Enterprise
development environments!

After you download the Free Borland C++Builder Compiler, click here to
download the Free Turbo Debugger.

----

 C++BUILDER COMPILER DOWNLOAD STEPS
Please follow these 4 steps to complete the process

STEP 1
Register - Select the Step 1 link above to open a new window that will take
you through the entire process.
You must have javascript and cookies turned on in your browser for this step
to succeed.

STEP 2
Complete a survey

STEP 3
Read and accept the license agreement

STEP 4
Download the compiler ( 8.7 Mb )
In exchange for your free access to these products we will be contacting you
in the future to ask a few questions about your experience with the product.

----

Notes:

Please see the file bcb5tool.hlp in the Help directory for complete
instructions on using the C++Builder Compiler and Command Line Tools.

Some items referred to in the Command-line Tools help (bcb5tools.hlp) are
not included in the free C++Builder Compiler package.