help about MAA436

Snail Instruments snail
Středa Březen 17 12:01:53 CET 2004

Hi Cesar,

you have addressed a Czech spoken mail-list. The MAA436 was manufactured by Czech company Tesla, while A301 is likely a German production. I believe someone will scan the pages from Tesla catalogue and mail it to you. But beware, that documentation provided for this circuits may be far from complete.

Josef

P.S. Switch your mail client from HTML to plain text, please.