16x84 project!

Tomas.Kapostas@asdo.se Tomas.Kapostas
Středa Březen 17 11:43:41 CET 2004

Project:     ST1-64 PIC Basic Interpreter
Version:     1.0
             16F84 with 64 bytes of memory

    Message: We apologize if you had a problems with downloading
    the code. The problems were caused by changing of our provider
    environment. Please try again, and if problems still persists,
    use an alternate link, that is now placed belov the downloading button.

ST1-64  is a  virtual machine  running on  a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84
microcontroller that interprets the  intermediate code, stored in
the internal on-chip 64 byte  EEPROM memory. The machine is fully
compatible with Parallax Basic Stamp 1 Basic interpreter with the
only  exception  -  the  program  memory  has  only 64 bytes. The
compatibility includes compatible download protocol and debugging
facilities.  For  development  can   be  used  the  original  DOS
development  software  by  Parallax   or  any  other  development
software (e.g. Windows development software by TEP).

The firmware can be downloaded free of charge from

   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Cable/7772/

This software is property of BSSClub and you are free to use it
for your personal  use as you see fit.

BSSClub
=======
   BSSClub