ATX comp - autostart

Michal Vanka vanka
Středa Březen 17 11:43:11 CET 2004

Nasel jsem ve svem archivu neco takoveho:

We do this with all our servers (medium-size ISP in Europe) and it
works without any problems at all.

Just take a bit of the isolation off the wire of Pin 14 (usually, bit
NOT ALWAYS green). There's a GROUND signal on either side of this;
take the isolation off that as well. Then solder together and wrap
with insulating tape. Works like a charm. The only thing you shouldn't
do is tell the mobo to power off; it gets a bit confused then.

This is where pin 14 is:
Looking down onto the contacts: (wires on rear)
v--(plastic tab)
===

# is pin 14. 0 is ground signal, should be a black wire.

Jeste jsem to nezkousel, takze za vysledek nerucim..

Michal.