Baterky z aku sroubovaku

rvicek@quick.cz rvicek@quick.cz
Středa Srpen 4 15:33:10 CEST 2004

Take Vam chodi od tady toho Pepika tahle blbina? Uz me to zacina docela prudit.

RadekCX

This is Josef SIP. I am running Spam Interceptor to get rid of junk email. Please follow this link to verify that the message you sent me isn't junk email.

http://si20.com/auth?uid=2120&mid=454&sid=rvicek%40quick.cz

Your email was intercepted because it got a spam rating of 2.6 and I set Spam Interceptor to ask everyone who sends me a message rated over 2 to authenticate. When you authenticate I'll receive your email and you'll never have to authenticate for me again, no matter what spam rating your emails get.

Thanks,
Josef SIP