Lovci blesku

Juro mail na onicom.sk
Pondělí Květen 26 18:28:28 CEST 2014

Ak sa Vám nechce registrovať...

You can get from us either a basic set that only contains the parts that
are difficult to get on most countries or a complete set. We do not
offer already assembled systems but only kits.

The prices of the basic sets are
a.) Controller board PCB 10.4, GlobalTop PA6H GPS module, SMA connector,
and a network connector for = 31.50 Euro.
b.) H-Field Amplifier board PCB 12.3c, 4xMCP6S91, 2xMCP6292, 2xLMH664,
and a programmed ATmega8 microcontroller for = 18.50 Euro.
c.) E-Field Amplifier board PCB 13.1b, 4xMCP6S91, 1xMCP6292, 3xLMH664,
1xTLE2426a, and a programmed ATmega8 microcontroller for = 21.00 Euro.
d.) E-Field Pre-Amplifier board and an ADA4891 for together = 4.00 Euro.

The prices of the complete sets are
A.) Controller 10.4 kit = 74.00 Euro
B.) H-Field Amplifier 12.3c kit = 31.95 Euro
C.) E-Field Amplifier 13.1b kit = 37.50 Euro
D.) E-Field Pre-Amplifier 14.1b kit = 7.65 Euro

E.) two 20cm ferrite rod antennas = 45 Euro
(you also can build your own loop antennas)
F.) STM32F4DISCOVERY board = 20 Euro
(you also can get this board from www.mouser.com world wide)
G.) external GPS antenna (SMA 5m) = 20 Euro
H.) amber display insted of a green display which is contained in set A
= 10 Euro

Additionally you need a 5 Volt USB power supply with mini USB plug and
some CAT network cable. The network cable is necessary to connect the
amplifier with the controller and to connect the controller with your
local area network.

The price for shipping varies between 7 and 40 Euro depending on the
weight of the order and the country you live.

 From european Euro countries, I prefer money transfer to

Egon Wanke,
Fabriciusstrasse 10
D-40225 Duesseldorf
Germany

Account No. 0545474303
Postbank Hannover: 25010030

IBAN DE57 2501 0030 0545 4743 03
BIC PBNKDEFF250

You can also by PayPal to blitzortung na gmx.org . Then the price of X Euro
will increase by a factor of 1.02 for Euro Countries and by a factor of
1.04 for all other countries.

Most people from germany order a+b+E and pay by money transfer, then the
price is
(31.50+18.50+45+7) = 102.00 Euro (7 Euro for shipping)

Most people from European countries order A+B+E+F+G and pay by PayPal,
then the price is
(74+31.95+45+20+20+17)*1.02 = 212.11 Euro (17 Euro for shipping)

Most people from USA order A+B and pay by PayPal, then the price is
(74+31.95+10)*1.04 = 120.59 Euro (10 Euro for shipping because of the
low weight).

See also http://www.blitzortung.org/Documents/Order_List.pdf

If you are still interested, please send us your postal address and the
information about the parts you want.

Do not pay before you get a reply about the price for shipping and the
information that we have all the material on stock.

Regards and much fun,
Egon Wanke
DL1YDB