Kurvítka nonplusultra

Václav Ovsík vaclav.ovsik na gmail.com
Pátek Únor 14 09:39:28 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 09:20:22AM +0100, Václav Ovsík wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 06:39:20AM +0100, Pavel Troller wrote:
> > Zdravim,
> >   vypada to dobre.
> >   Ma celkem najeto, ale vsechna data jsou vysoko nad prahem. Jednou v historii
> > mu ale bylo hezky teploucko, 60 stupnu C, pokud interpretuji data spravne...
> > Ta raw hodnota pri zvysovani teploty linearne klesa, cili kdyz pri 44 je 106,
> > odpovida to odecitani od 150 a tedy v nejhorsim pripade 150 - 90 = 60.
>
> To se mi nejak nezda, ten prepocet. Napriklad v jednom serveru mam

Tak jsem jeste chvili koukal do manu od smartctl a pisou tam:

  Each vendor uses their own  algorithm  to  convert  this "Raw" value
  to a "Normalized" value in the range from 1 to 254. Please keep in
  mind that smartctl only reports the different  Attribute  types,
  values, and  thresholds  as  read from the device.  It does not carry
  out the conversion between "Raw" and "Normalized" values: this is done
  by the disk´s firmware.

  The conversion from Raw value to a quantity with physical units is not
  specified by  the SMART standard. In most cases, the values printed by
  smartctl are sensible.  For example the temperature Attribute
  generally has its raw value equal to the temperature  in  Celsius.
  However  in some cases vendors use unusual conventions.  For example
  the Hitachi disk on my laptop reports its power-on hours in minutes,
  not hours. Some IBM disks track three temperatures rather than one, in
  their raw values.  And so on.

Tedy asi nejde predjimat jak to disk spocetl, pokud to fakt pro konretni
disk nevite...

--
Zito