STM32 - Cube libraries

Jan Smrz jan.smrz na email.cz
Středa Duben 23 18:04:13 CEST 2014

Nahodou jsem nasel zminku, ze manual asi existuje. Jen je treba ho najit a
evidentne nejsem jediny, kdo je hledal.
https://my.st.com/public/STe2ecommunities/mcu/Lists/STM32Java/DispForm.aspx?ID=370&RootFolder=%2Fpublic%2FSTe2ecommunities%2Fmcu%2FLists%2FSTM32Java%2FWhere%20can%20I%20find%20the%20UM1725%20user%20manual

<citace>
Hi all,
it is stated within the UM1718 user manual that "the following documents are
available from http://www.st.com:"
Description of STM32F4xx HAL driver user manual (UM1725) and Description of
STM32F2xx HAL driver user manual (UM1742)
I am not able find any of the referenced documents. Does anyone have the link
for download this documents?
</citace>

J.S.