Balíčky z Číny

Pikulik picom na volny.cz
Pátek Listopad 22 22:08:34 CET 2013

Taká postrádám tři balíčky :-(

Sorry for the delayed parcel, we can understand your worried feeling,
but we get notice that due to the strict checking by Chinese customs and
your local customs from August to November, many packages were delayed
at the customs. they may be returned back to us or arrange dispatch for
it finally, perhaps your parcel just be caught in such unlucky issue
now, could you please kindly allow us more days for the item first? if
the parcel do return back to us , we'll arrange the reshipment for you
directly once get it back, if you still can't get the package or any
further information for the order till for 3 months,, we 'll fully
refund you

nezbývá než čekat
LP