Raspberry Pi

Jirka zaloha na volny.cz
Čtvrtek Březen 8 12:35:06 CET 2012

Myslím, že se okolo toho strhla slušná hysterie, něco jako "run na
banku", takže bych neočekával jiné prohlášení, než to, co píše Farnell:

"Following the successful launch of Raspberry Pi Board B we've seen
unprecedented levels of interest in this product. Stocks from Raspberry
Pi of the initial production quantity are limited and these have already
sold out. For those of you who have already pre-ordered, we will let you
know in the next few days when you can expect your delivery. We're
working very closely with Raspberry Pi to ensure we meet the demand as
soon as possible. We will be one of the first to have Raspberry Pi's in
stock and delivered to you, so if you haven't been able to pre-order,
register your interest below so we can let you know as soon as you can
order again and keep you updated with the latest on availability."

Prostě klídek, ono to jednou bude a jednou dokonce i jako výprodej...

---
Jirka