Laminovaci fotorezist, predloha

Milan B. milan na bastl.sk
Neděle Říjen 2 00:15:43 CEST 2011

On 1.10.2011 22:02, Petr Labaj wrote:
> To, ze toner drzi dobre je pro negativni resist podle me dost podstatne,
> protoze ten resist je takovy lehce lepivy a ma tendenci strhavat toner
> z predlohy.
A preto sa ta vrchna folia (ta tensia a priezracnejsia, ak su rozne na
oboch stranach) pocas expozicie ponechava a odstranuje sa az pred
vyvolavanim.

Napriklad na
http://www.frezycnc.eu/pcb-processing-manual/photoresist-and-soldermask/lamination/
pisu:
*Cover sheet*: The outer covering of the multilayered film is usually
made of heat resistant polyester (PET, a.k.a. Mylar). Since it functions
as an oxygen block (see below) as well as a protective layer, it should
remain in place on the outer layer of the resist until the board is
ready to be developed. The cover sheet should be left in place at least
15 minutes after exposure and should only be removed imediately prior to
developing.

Alebo v
http://www.megauk.com/datasheets/5180_Data_Sheet_How_to_Laminate_Dry_Film_Photoresist%280210%29.pdf
pisu:
3. When exposure is complete, remove the plate which will show all
exposed areas as Blue
against a Green background.
4. Remove the top protective film and place the plate in the Developer tank,

-m-