Job offer match, respond to apply

olmr na hw.cz olmr na hw.cz
Čtvrtek Červen 16 22:10:38 CEST 2011

Hello!

I am the HR manager and I am appealing to you in the name of the large-scale and first-rate company.

Our company is operating in a great number of different fields, such as:
\ real estate
\ logistics
\ supporting in opening of banking accounts
\ etc.

We need a person to fill the vacant position of a regional manager in Europe:
- payment 2300 EURO +bonus
-  partial employment
- flextime

Should you find this job offer interesting, please send us your contact information: Rod na totaljob-eu.com

Nota bene! Only European residents are required!

Please mention your name and write the phone number. One of our managers will contact you to arrange a prior interview.