OT: USB kabel pre audiofilov

Miroslav Šinko sinkomiro na gmail.com
Čtvrtek Prosinec 8 10:06:23 CET 2011

2011/12/8 Jan Waclawek <konfera na efton.sk>:
>>Urèitì si uvìdomuje, ¾e hlavní zdroj potì¹ení
>>z toho kabelu má v tom, ¾e si mohl koupit nìco parádnì drahého a
>>luxusního,
>
> To si nemusi uvedomovat; ten nakup mu moze sposobit priamociaru chemicku radost, ale pritom moze byt rovnako uprimne presvedceny, ze urobil to najlepsie z technickeho hladiska (a podla mna z tych zakaznikov vacsina o tom presvedcenych je).

Presne tak, staci si vyhladat audiofilske fora. Napr.
http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?topic=1270.0
The Axis USB cable defined the details in the music, you can clearly
pick out the notes played within the arrangement of musical score, it
truly brings the separation and the last detail within the recordings.
Really it is that simple, this cable has thoroughly transformed my
listening experience. There is so much information there that I just
wasn't hearing before in very familiar recordings,for some reason they
were hidden before.

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Best-USB-cable-use-between-computer-and-dac
I have like tons of cables now and some do sound different.

miro