pci-e

Miroslav Šinko sinkomiro na gmail.com
Úterý Listopad 30 00:54:07 CET 2010

Nasiel som takyto popis, ktory hovori, ze je to mozne:
http://shsc.info/PCIExpress
PCIe also offers some miscellaneous added benefits designed to help
implementation: it is compatible with PCI on the software layer,
allows hot-swapping (although this shouldn't be on desktop boards),
and it offers inter-compatibility between slot sizes. This means that
you could put a 1X card into a 4X slot, or a 4X card in an 16X slot.
What's more, if the end of a 1X or 2X slot is left open, it can
actually accommodate a 16X card. Obviously this isn't feasible with
normal slots and would cut down bandwidth anyway, but it is still an
interesting possibility.

Aj na par forach ludia pisu, ze im to funguje. Namatkovo:
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=308457
My X1 soundcard is in one of my x16 slots as well and working quite well.

miro