[OT] Prosba o pomoc s BIOSem

Miroslav Draxal evik na volny.cz
Pondělí Listopad 22 09:47:35 CET 2010

Aha, takze kouzelná kombinace klaves. Dikes. MIRA

-----Original Message-----
From: hw-list-bounces na list.hw.cz [mailto:hw-list-bounces na list.hw.cz] On
Behalf Of Pavel Kadečka
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 8:05 AM
To: HW-news
Subject: Re: [OT] Prosba o pomoc s BIOSem

2010/11/21 Miroslav Draxal <evik na volny.cz>:
> Dobry den,
> Muzete heslovite jak jte to zprovoznil, at to menusime cele procitat? MIRA

Vtip bude asi v tomhle:

4. Now you need to gain access to ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 utility. It is
not easy, but here what I did. Restart PC by pressing restart bottom
on your PC case and immediately press those keys on your keyboard at
the same time CTRL+ALT+ DEL+PAGE DOWN . Now, last to keys DEL & PAGE
DOWN you have to press. Do not press keys that located just above four
arrows on your keyboard, but press the same key but those that located
to your far right in the end of your keyboard. As your PC will boot
try pressing and releasing and pressing again those keys or just
pressing them and just holding them. Try both methods. If you do
exactly as I said you will here multiple beeps, that means you entered
ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 utility successfully. This is most important
step, to enter CrashFree BIOS 3.

Tj. pro aktivaci "crasfree bios 3 utility" je potřeba po restartu
zmáčknout a držet kombinaci kláves.

P.K.

__________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 5637 (20101121)

Tuto zpravu proveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.cz