AVR mod pinu kdyz je na nem zaply USART receiver

Jan Waclawek konfera@efton.sk
Neděle Únor 21 01:29:14 CET 2010

Detailne spravanie IO pinov za roznych okolnosti si treba pozerat v kapitole I/O Ports - Alternate Port Functions.
Namatkovo som otvoril datasheet k ATMega32, kde pre dany pin stoji:

RXD, Receive Data (Data input pin for the USART). When the USART Receiver is
enabled this pin is configured as an input regardless of the value of DDD0. When the
USART forces this pin to be an input, the pull-up can still be controlled by the PORTD0
bit.

wek