VHDL - signaly v processu?

Jan Smrz jan.smrz@email.cz
Středa Listopad 25 21:39:28 CET 2009

Neco jsem nasel na strankach Xilinxe
(http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/24167.htm)

How do I estimate power consumption of my CPLD?
- The CoolRunner XPLA3 and CoolRunner-II devices are supported in
XPower. XPower requires a completed design to function. For the
XC9500/XL/XV families, there is a power estimation equation on the front
page of the respective family data sheet. CoolRunner-II has a similar
method of power estimation described in (Xilinx XAPP317
<http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp317.pdf>):
Power Evaluation for CoolRunner-II.

Takze z ISE asi nijak a musi se to spocitat rucne.

J.S.