Platba p

aze azehw@volny.cz
Pondělí Listopad 3 14:41:11 CET 2008

Tady jsou výsledky o poslední pokus "verifikace" před chvílí, a přesto to
nefunguje:
Card number, expiration date, and address remained the same; therefore no
change to the card has been made.

In addition to increased security, buyers and sellers value your Verified
status because it indicates you have passed PayPal security checks.

Your member status is: Verified

This means that you have linked and confirmed your card and can send an
unlimited amount of money with your PayPal account.

AZE

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Hanek" <martin.hanek@centrum.cz>
To: "HW-news" <hw-list@list.hw.cz>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Platba p

Mozna jste to nedelal. Ale pokud si pamatuji, tak neverifikovane karty
maji nejaky limit pro odesilani penez. A pokud jej dosahnete musite
kartu verifikovat, abyste mohl posilat dale. Vysi si uz nepamatuju. Ale
o tom omezeni je psano i zde:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/verification-faq-outside

Once you have reached your sending limit with your PayPal account, you
must become Verified to continue sending money with our service.

Martin Hanek