Re: Překlad z němčiny

Marek Sembol hwm.land@gmail.com
Úterý Březen 11 12:34:38 CET 2008

Rybicku do ucha jsi asi zkousel, co? Pro jistotu jeji vystup (njn,
strojovy preklad, ale treba ti pomuze)
Marek

Hello together! I point, it gives mitlerweile already some projects,
which sdkarte avrs, tcp/ip, to multitasking, etc. interconnect, but
when I had begun thereby with AVRs rumzuspielen, was not that yet
completely like that. The project stepped in such a way around 2002/03
rum into the life and some stopovers through-lived. I do not want to
state yet that everything is perfect, completely in the opposite. Much
of the code requires still the revision, perhaps but in or other one
is for or others useful. With me the whole runs nevertheless already
so far that I hear Web radio, both ogg and mp3-streams directly from
the InterNet (e.g. Deutschlandfunk, etc..) and load FM. The momentary
Setup with me in the hostel looks in such a way that we have a
Proxyserver and I in-select myself over these in the InterNet. DHCP is
of course somewhat gediegen, but in the momentary version not yet
really usably. The source code under-protects FAT16/FAT32 SD maps
(zumindestens under 4GB tested, hp I had angedacht times, do not point
for the moment however not as well worked, there I no such map have!)
(for FAT16 a file must be put on ROOTS, as root listing is then
interpreted) the root listing of the map is left called up in a
continuous loop played (if directly wav/ogg/mp3 files present are) in
the case of a m3u-Datei the there and the Stream from the InterNet is
shown. A lfm File (no official standard) is interpreted in such a way
that the first line as reading FM user name, which second as md5sum of
the password and third as artist name is interpreted. Then a
connection is made too lastfm and the appropriate Stream is played.
Are used vs1053b of vlsi, enc38j60 of microchip and a atmega644 (over
JTAG programmiert/gedebugged will can, the lines are led on a
Pfolstenleiste as well as some different) The source code is divided
into several parts: * Kernel: Provides for a very small multitasking
environment, which places a Event mechanism to the synchronisation and
timer to the order * TCP/IP stack: supported above all TCP, IP, ICMP
(ping), ARP, UDP not really, DHCP ansatzweise (must be up-polished
still something...) * FAT/SDCARD support