Pripojka 230V v zemi

Soltisik Miroslav Miroslav.Soltisik@t-mobile.sk
Čtvrtek Duben 3 14:15:11 CEST 2008

>chci si pripojit dum zemnim kabelem. Je to asi 40 metru. Chci dat kabel
do trubky pro pripad opravy. Jsou trubky predepsane?

Nie, len v pripade krizenia s inymi vedeniami (napr. voda, plyn)
Standardne je pieskove lozko, kabel, piesok, zemina, vystrazna folia
(pas s bleskom), zemina

>Jak hluboko by to melo byt na louce?
Cca 80 cm

>Soucasne chci pripojit i telefonni kabel. Muzou jit oba dva kabely
vedle sebe v jedne ryze?

Su predpisane vzdialenosti, t.j. ak bude dostatocne siroka ryha je to
mozne na kazdej strane jedno vedenie.
Ale ten telofon by som kladol az po tom ako revizak odide :-).

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.